#1 Scatman

Scatman

Ally

• Membres
  • Pip
  • 35 messages

Posté 16/10/2011 - 22:20

Hello.

Legendra is a really a great site. You have done an impressive work and you deserve a lot of congratulations.

I have some questions :

a) I noticed some mistakes here and there in the database (mainly in infos). Where can I tell you about these problems? Do I need to start a thread and talk about it/them?

b.) I also noticed that some systems have some cancelled RPGs on their lists or some games that they are not rpgs at all. Again the same question, where should I go and mention these?

c.) Legendra is a huge site and through the years it will become even bigger and better. One part that needs additions is the database. Where or how do I add games in your database?

Keep up the great work guys,

Scatman

Greets from Greece

Image IPB
Image IPB

#2 Elincia

Elincia

Un ban contre un Bounty

• Admins
  • 11 102 messages

Posté 16/10/2011 - 22:31

Thx ! :)

A - You can tell us what you think right there : http://forum.legendr...ndium-ensemble/

B- If you think there are games that aren't RPG, you can tell us there too. And yeah, we know about cancelled RPG, they'll be remained in the next version of the site which should be there soon enough.

C- You can't do it on your own, but let us know if you ever see a game that's not in the database.

- I'll be here... - Why ? - I'll be waiting... here... - For what ? - I'll be waiting... for you... so... If you come here, you'll find me. I promise.

sign_227.jpg
sign_2074.gif

Note : Pour éviter toute controverse inutile, veuillez ajouter "à mon avis" ou autre "je trouve que" au début de ce post

#3 Scatman

Scatman

Ally

• Membres
  • Pip
  • 35 messages

Posté 16/10/2011 - 22:41

thanks for you fast answer. I will keep in mind this thread you show to me.
See you around :)

Image IPB
Image IPB

#4 MeDioN

MeDioN

Hipster à lunettes

• Admins
  • 41 509 messages

Posté 17/10/2011 - 06:58

Thank you scatman !

Ski bi di bi di do bap do bap
Do ba do bap

"L'orthographe, la syntaxe et la grammaire constituent la première forme de pensée structurée. Or, une structure de pensée, de raisonnement, est indispensable au développement de l'intelligence." Laurent Lafforgue
"La méfiance est toujours pour moi une des formes de l'intelligence. La confiance une des formes de la bêtise." Paul Léautaud

sign_15.gif
sign_1.jpg
sign_702.jpg

#5 umma

umma

Ally

• Membres
  • Pip
  • 2 messages

Posté 28/10/2018 - 00:59

Hello... nice to meet you

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)