45 réponses à ce sujet

#1 Yuri Hyuga

Yuri Hyuga

Anciennement FaB

• Legendra VIP
  • 2 613 messages

Posté 01/02/2005 - 13:33

I found this article about one new problem on the PSP from Sony:

Dead pixels in the LCD display, short battery life and UMD discs that randomly pop out when the unit's twisted. These are just a few of the gripes owners of Sony's new PSP handheld console have been moaning about online.

The latest glitch is that almost 5,000 PSPs have had to be returned already due to a faulty button. The square control button is placed extremely close to the edge of the large screen, and Sony's designers appear to have been unwilling to either move the button or shrink the screen. The result? The control switch inside the PSP isn't actually directly under the button, which has meant a "sticky" or stuck button for some users. Surprisingly Sony Computer Entertainment CEO Ken Kutaragi responded aggressively to The Nikkei Journal over this fault saying: "It wasn't a mistake. There may be people who complain about it, but that's something users and game developers will have to adapt to."

Sony seems to have a lot of problems with its new products :D

sign_63.gif

sign_1.jpg

sign_794.jpg

sign_316.jpg
sign_755.jpg

#2 Axi

Axi

The Ghost King

• Admins
  • 4 030 messages

Posté 01/02/2005 - 13:55

Yeah, i know, there was already posted in the "Jeux Video" forum.

Don't blame Sony for dead pixel in the LCD display. All machine which use LCD monitor have this problem. For the case of "Square" Button, i love sony answer ^^.

Image IPB

Image IPB

#3 Feid

Feid

Attention Feid méchant

• Freelance
  • 7 681 messages

Posté 01/02/2005 - 18:36

yeah, their reaction is rather stupid "Yes, the square button have a problem, but get used to it"... stupid.

Image IPB

#4 Tompouce

Tompouce

TG Cid

• Fidèles
  • 2 802 messages

Posté 01/02/2005 - 20:21

Well....they really can t consider changing the line of production of the brand new PSP just for a little square button problem :p
" la vie n'est pas une force pour la violence, mais pour la liberté"

#5 Seiryo

Seiryo

Partner

• Membres
  • PipPip
  • 177 messages
  • Lieu :Germany
  • Jeu actuel :Rome- Total War, F.E.A.R., Quake 4

Posté 01/02/2005 - 21:09

yeah, their reaction is rather stupid "Yes, the square button have a problem, but get used to it"... stupid.

Hah. You're right... Even my MINI LCD VMU of Dreamcast was better produced as this "HIGH END" product (oh, and no problem's with dead pixels ^-^).

Tompounce> I wouldn'T say that! SIEMENS did that ones with their brand new cell phone edition. The "low battery" sound was too loud, so Siemens decided that all shops have to send the new edition back to them.
The result was a lost of trust in the company, and they are at the last place if it's about selling cell phones. -_-

I for myself, would prefer a company like Siemens which try to fix a problem rather than such a company like Sony which just say "Gee, don't bother us with such a stupid thingy. We don't care- you was so stupid to buy it, after all."

=)-SEIRYO-(=

PS: I never liked the hype about the PS2, that's why I never bought one (and I hated that guyz who said "Blblabla Dreamcast is shit because PS2 is a... PS2!" Just look at the awful games were came out together with console. Only a few good among them. It took 1 year till the developers started to write good games, and you, if you're not a Sony worshipper, have to agree.
Image IPB

#6 Tompouce

Tompouce

TG Cid

• Fidèles
  • 2 802 messages

Posté 01/02/2005 - 21:47

Well you re probably right I was a little sarcastic for nothing on this :)

#7 Seiryo

Seiryo

Partner

• Membres
  • PipPip
  • 177 messages

Posté 02/02/2005 - 00:30

Well you re probably right I was a little sarcastic for nothing on this :)

Siemens is a world wide operating company, dude. Like MP3- you use MP3 technology even if you are in France, dontcha? ^-^

Yes, yes. That was the reason. That, and their decision to build in a camera into their mobiles came to late.

You may don't know it, but you use a lot of German technology (MP3, car (inventioned in the19th century), fuel (19th Germany), refrigirator (20th century, Germany) Computers (19th century, Germany (the ancastor of a PC, you could say, it was be able to do simple mathical operations (with the help of light pulps!) (the"PC" is from the US, of course)) and so on...), or buy from German (or one of their subsidiaries) companies or use their services. ^-^ That's no joke. One of the subsidiaries of Deutsche Telekom is even a French telephone company. ^-^ And don't let me start to talk about banks, the company who ships your packages, and the blabla...

PS: Oh, and do you know Final Fantasy, the movie? The skin of the characters looks like real, huh? We inventioned that a few years ago (before they used it for their movie).^-^

PS: I don't lie (why should I?). It's all true.
Image IPB

#8 Tompouce

Tompouce

TG Cid

• Fidèles
  • 2 802 messages

Posté 02/02/2005 - 01:13

Hehe ok you got me wrong there, my question was more about what was the rucus (the low battery thing) with Siemens all about :)

#9 Seiryo

Seiryo

Partner

• Membres
  • PipPip
  • 177 messages

Posté 02/02/2005 - 09:38

Hehe ok you got me wrong there, my question was more about what was the rucus (the low battery thing) with Siemens all about :)

Can you speak German? I could refer you to a good German article about the Siemens thingy.

The funny thing is, they work on MP4 since over 8years or so now. The wanted to make the sound perfect as anyone could ever imagine. But I bet they finish working on it 1year ago or something, but MP3 stuff is to be found anywhere, so nobody want to change (not the users of MP3 technology- the developers of new products, of course ^-^).

=)-SEIRYO-(=
Image IPB

#10 Tompouce

Tompouce

TG Cid

• Fidèles
  • 2 802 messages

Posté 02/02/2005 - 12:14

Yes I will understand some of it (well I hope so :p)

Well makes sense, MP3 is everywhere now :s

#11 Seiryo

Seiryo

Partner

• Membres
  • PipPip
  • 177 messages

Posté 02/02/2005 - 13:29

Yes I will understand some of it (well I hope so :p)

Well makes sense, MP3 is everywhere now :s

http://www.heise.de/...r/meldung/55036

An article of the, in my view, best magizine about Computer and it's technolgies on the market- the "c't- Magazin für Computer Technik".
Image IPB

#12 Feid

Feid

Attention Feid méchant

• Freelance
  • 7 681 messages

Posté 02/02/2005 - 13:52

[quote name='Seiryo' date='1 Feb 2005, 21:09'] Hah. You're right... Even my MINI LCD VMU of Dreamcast was better produced as this "HIGH END" product (oh, and no problem's with dead pixels ^-^).

Tompounce> I wouldn'T say that! SIEMENS did that ones with their brand new cell phone edition. The "low battery" sound was too loud, so Siemens decided that all shops have to send the new edition back to them.
The result was a lost of trust in the company, and they are at the last place if it's about selling cell phones. -_-

Image IPB

#13 Tompouce

Tompouce

TG Cid

• Fidèles
  • 2 802 messages

Posté 02/02/2005 - 14:15

Seiryo>>>

Aufstrebende Konkurrenten wie Samsung -- die neue Nummer zwei der Branche -- machten derweil große Fortschritte.

Ok I m definitly acting like everyone else :p) so I guess that would place them 2nd on the financial ranking.

#14 Feid

Feid

Attention Feid méchant

• Freelance
  • 7 681 messages

Posté 02/02/2005 - 15:07

[quote name='Tompouce' date='2 Feb 2005, 14:15'] They are ranked 1st in terms of exports for sure and the Euro is of course the Mark (does anyone has any doubts about this still? :p.

Image IPB

#15 Tompouce

Tompouce

TG Cid

• Fidèles
  • 2 802 messages

Posté 02/02/2005 - 15:36

Yeah...where does this ranking comes from? Looks a little bit outdated to me :)

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)