Partner

• Membres
  • PipPip
  • 177 messages
  • Lieu :Germany
  • Jeu actuel :Rome- Total War, F.E.A.R., Quake 4

Posté 27/01/2005 - 03:25

Hi, it's me again, Seiryo! *lol* ^-^

In this thread, I'll post from now on all of the URL's of kewl Japanese websites I found during my "20h-without-a-break-online" journeys which could be interesting for you Japan fans. *lol* Again, I don't search for them I just find them (yeah yeah I know you can see Google there on the screenshot but I searched for something in German, then I got a result for a JP website and I clicked on it... then I visited 3other's and finally came to this site).

I'll give you no information's about these websites! You have to find out by yourself about what they are (like a surprise, like I give a present and you don't know what it is). But, sometimes I'll talk a little about them (especially even after you told me what you think about them- that's obvious).

EDIT: I'll provide you information's from now on.

Here's the first URL:
最終兵器彼女
She, the Ultimate Weapon
http://www.saikano.net/
Image IPB
Image IPB
Image IPB
Image IPB

I can only say, I think you guyz will like this website (if not for the content, than because she looks kinda kewl with this Flash thingy). Don't overlook the buttons at the bottom of this Flash based HP, you can change the background music with them (I currently humming to the song "Yume miru Tameni".)

EDIT (for information's): This website is kewl. And I HAVE TO see this series this website is about! It seems to be it's really cool and very moving. But where to get it...? *sad* However, please be sure to visit this site. The characters, the music, the drawings and colors... this series must be really, really good.

Have fun! I'll make sure to post new stuff here as soon as I found something kewl again (he- that's almost every sec. ^-^).

=)-SEIRYO-(=

PS: The pictures/screenshoots of the website are only temporary. I'll will deleted them after 4days from the server.
Image IPB

#2 Seiryo

Seiryo

Partner

• Membres
  • PipPip
  • 177 messages

Posté 27/01/2005 - 03:42

On the right side you can see the 'Adblock' feature (click on it and this Flash animation will be blocked forever > see my Firefox Extension thread.)
Image IPB

#3 Seiryo

Seiryo

Partner

• Membres
  • PipPip
  • 177 messages

Posté 28/01/2005 - 00:24

This may not be really a Link to something Japanese, but it's a kewl one, after all.

As you might know, "House of Flying Daggers" just started to be shown in the cinemas, but here "CLICK", you can already buy it! The reason? Is it a Original? The reason is why you can buy here a Original is because the movie is almost a half of a year old. It was released in China around the middle or end of 2004.
The movie costs only 16Euro.

Yesasia does not only have HK, China and Korean stuff (moviez, photo albums, books, etc.), it also have a LOT'S OF (5000) new and old Japanese moviez (Animes, CD's, VCD's, DVD, etc.) and Mangas (JP, Korean and Chinese Mangas) as well as games and books. I don't know if you're interested or know a better shop, I for myself really like this shop because of it's huge list products. However, I never bought there anything yet (^^)... but I will because I want this House of flying Daggers movie (on 2 DVD's, with English and Chinese (simplified and traditional) subititles, 2 Audio formats (Mandarin and Cantonese), DTS sound format). Here in Germany, I would have to wait 5 months untill I could buy the DVD and the DVD's are REALLY expensive here (up to 30Euro! -_-).

http://global.yesasi...m/en/index.aspx

PS:Oh, yeah. They sell a bunch of Japanese Music CD's as well.
Image IPB

#4 Echzechiel

Echzechiel

PoulpEchiel

• Membres
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 218 messages

Posté 28/01/2005 - 00:48

Why don't you post outside this section ? A lot speak english here, you can contribute to others topics, it's not cool for you to be only here. :(

(wah my english is quite awful late x_x)
Image IPBImage IPBImage IPB
Même Medion (le gars du jeu hein, pas l'autre usurpateur là) le conseille, venez participer aux encyclopédies Anime/Manga/RPG. :D

#5 Ignis

Ignis

aime les jeux extraterrestres

• Freelance
  • 5 511 messages

Posté 28/01/2005 - 01:03

[quote name='Echzechiel' date='28 Jan 2005, 0:48'] Why don't you post outside this section ? A lot speak english here, you can contribute to others topics, it's not cool for you to be only here. :(

Image IPB

Gamertags XBLA :
AlterIgnis (JP, principal)
Ignis XII (FR, secondaire)

Id PSN :
Ignis-XII (FR, principal)
Ignis A (HK, secondaire)

#6 Echzechiel

Echzechiel

PoulpEchiel

• Membres
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 218 messages

Posté 28/01/2005 - 01:13

Yeah it's right.

So, we should speak only english on the board, good idea isn't it ? :ph34r:
Image IPBImage IPBImage IPB
Même Medion (le gars du jeu hein, pas l'autre usurpateur là) le conseille, venez participer aux encyclopédies Anime/Manga/RPG. :D

#7 Seiryo

Seiryo

Partner

• Membres
  • PipPip
  • 177 messages

Posté 28/01/2005 - 01:25

Why don't you post outside this section ? A lot speak english here, you can contribute to others topics, it's not cool for you to be only here. :(

(wah my english is quite awful late x_x)

You said it. If I won't post here, no one we will do it. ^-^

Ah man you won't belive it. I just surfed around this nice Global Asia Website and ya know what I found?? Tons of JP videos for adults of ALL genres. I think 2000moviez or something like that. Unbelieveable! And some of them are really cheap... they start from 17Euro up to 60 (!!). He, if I would be a JP school girl or costums or whatever fan I'd put all my money into buying those dirty videos becaue I couldn't resist. ^-^ Fortunately, I'm not one.

PS: Your english is OK. ^-^
Image IPB

#8 Tompouce

Tompouce

TG Cid

• Fidèles
  • 2 802 messages

Posté 28/01/2005 - 01:54

Maybe we could try German then? -_-
" la vie n'est pas une force pour la violence, mais pour la liberté"

#9 Seiryo

Seiryo

Partner

• Membres
  • PipPip
  • 177 messages

Posté 28/01/2005 - 01:57

Er...yes but...

Even if his English is very good and our understanding as well, I don't know if Seiryo is fluent enough in French to bother reading all the topics and then translating them...

...especially with some flooders 'round here :hihi:

Hm... Why dontcha call this baord "The Seiryo board", then? *lol*
Just a joke. ^-^

After that Yesasia stuff, I should post a new Link in here. Here's what I found:

http://kirameki.snow-sugar.de/
Eine Webseite von Fuku-chan (I wrote chan because, if you speak it, 'nyan' sounds, at least in my ears, like 'chan' ^-^)! A website from Fuku-nyan! He's a Japanese living in Germany, Düsseldorf! Wow! His website is except 11 articles completly in Japanese, but it's possible to only show entries in Roma-ji and Hiragana.

His German may not be good, but it's website is very funny, I think. Be sure to visit it!
Image IPB

#10 Seiryo

Seiryo

Partner

• Membres
  • PipPip
  • 177 messages

Posté 28/01/2005 - 02:15

Maybe we could try German then?  -_-

Translation:

Hm... Warum nennst du dieses Baord dann nicht "The Seiryo board"?*lol*
Nur ein Witz. ^-^

Nach diesem Yes Asia Zeug, sollte ich einen neuen Link hier rein posten. Hier ist was ich gefunden habe:

http://kirameki.snow-sugar.de/
Eine Webseite von Fuku-chan (Ich schrieb 'chan' weil, wenn du es sprichst, 'nyan' sich änhört, zumindest in meinen Ohren, wie 'chan' ^-^)! Er ist ein Japaner der in Deutschland, Düsseldorf lebt! Wow! Seine Webseite ist außer 11 Einträgen komplett in Japanisch, aber es ist möglich nur Einträge in Roma-ji und Hiragana zu zeigen.

Edited: Sein Deutsch mag zwar noch nicht sehr gut sein, aber seine Webseite ist sehr witzig aufgemacht (guck dir mal den Anime Girls Counter an)! Sei sicher der Website einen Besuch abzustatten!

I edited the last 2 sentences (to provide more information's), the English once are a little different. The rest should be a 100% accurate translation.
Image IPB

#11 Seiryo

Seiryo

Partner

• Membres
  • PipPip
  • 177 messages

Posté 28/01/2005 - 10:14

Ha ha. I was part of the BETA of Saga of Ryzom 6months ago, played it for 3 days, and they send me now since over 6months their newsletter. Funny.

WOOOOOOOOOOW!! Another kewl link!! ANISAME.SWF!! This game is very funny! You have to play it! I love it! You can even add your name to the a High-Score list!! It's completely in Japanese, and a Shockwave Plugin (takes around two minutes to load).

Play it! As I said, only the best Linkz for you guyz!

EDIT: Hah! Forgot to place the link in here too (lol):

EDIT: I WON!! ME WON!! YEAH!!!! I WON!!! I CAN'T BELIVE IT!!! I DID IT!!!!
Image IPB
EDIT: my new highsocre is now 768.

EDIT: Some peeps told me they don't know what to do, how to play the game, so I'll explain it:
You have to clear the screen of all icons. To do this, select more than one same icon and click on it to select it(them). If you want to delete them now, click on them again. Think a little or will end up havin' only 3icons left on the screen and they were all different (= you lost)!

If you finished the Easy game mode, you can try the Hard game mode (second option) which is a lot harder than the 1st one!
Image IPB

#12 Feid

Feid

Attention Feid méchant

• Freelance
  • 7 681 messages

Posté 28/01/2005 - 17:47

Ah man you won't belive it. I just surfed around this nice Global Asia Website and ya know what I found?? Tons of JP videos for adults of ALL genres. I think 2000moviez or something like that. Unbelieveable! And some of them are really cheap... they start from 17Euro up to 60 (!!). He, if I would be a JP school girl or costums or whatever fan I'd put all my money into buying those dirty videos becaue I couldn't resist. ^-^ Fortunately, I'm not one.

ROTKA !!! seiryo has found something for you !! :lol:).

Image IPB

#13 Tompouce

Tompouce

TG Cid

• Fidèles
  • 2 802 messages

Posté 28/01/2005 - 18:58

Ich verschtehe(?) ein bissen Deutch...
Vielleicht kan ich ein biessen deutch gesprachen...
Aber das ist ganz schwer :p
" la vie n'est pas une force pour la violence, mais pour la liberté"

#14 Seiryo

Seiryo

Partner

• Membres
  • PipPip
  • 177 messages

Posté 29/01/2005 - 02:52

[quote name='Feid' date='28 Jan 2005, 17:47'] ROTKA !!! seiryo has found something for you !!  :lol:
It was such a nice game...

Ahhh... so Rotka likes Japanese school girls, huh? He he...... ^-^

Downlod the Dawn of War Intro in the DoW Thread! It's gone forever tomorrow!

=)-SEIRYO-(=
Image IPB

#15 Seiryo

Seiryo

Partner

• Membres
  • PipPip
  • 177 messages

Posté 29/01/2005 - 02:54

[quote name='Feid' date='28 Jan 2005, 17:47'] seiryo> anisame fonktionniert nicht zu mich. ich bin zu die homepage wiedergeleitet. (mein god, mein german is awful XD
Image IPB

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)