31 réponses à ce sujet

#31 shizumaru

shizumaru

Friend

• Membres
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 messages
  • Lieu :Toulouse
  • Jeu actuel :Rez, Space Channel 5, Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)

Posté 16/12/2005 - 00:14

Seiryo, thank you for reminding us that the first meaning of "ass" is NOT a vulgar one. Maybe you didn't do it on purpose, but "âne" sure is the translation of "ass"... in the "donkey", "ugly-hairy-little-horsey" way!

Just so you know (being rude is an art!), that meaning of "ass" is actually "cul" (don't pronounce the final "L").

shizu, and DTC means Dans Ton Cul :)
Va, petit livre, et choisis ton monde, car aux choses folles, qui ne rit pas baille, qui ne se livre pas résiste, qui raisonne se méprend et qui veut rester grave en est maître.

#32 Seiryo

Seiryo

Partner

• Membres
  • PipPip
  • 177 messages
  • Lieu :Germany
  • Jeu actuel :Rome- Total War, F.E.A.R., Quake 4

Posté 05/01/2006 - 14:39

[quote name='shizumaru' date='16 Dec 2005, 0:14'] Seiryo, thank you for reminding us that the first meaning of "ass" is NOT a vulgar one. Maybe you didn't do it on purpose, but "âne" sure is the translation of "ass"... in the "donkey", "ugly-hairy-little-horsey" way!

Just so you know (being rude is an art!), that meaning of "ass" is actually "cul" (don't pronounce the final "L").

shizu, and DTC means Dans Ton Cul :) loool

[quote]Merci beaucoups for that list but, I experienced several problems:

1. Many of the filters eliminate web sites where I work.  We use MS ActiveDirectory, and use fully-qualified domain names like "am.ad.mycompany.com".  I removed these heavy-handed filters.

2. Adblock makes Firefox slow!  A site (finance.yahoo.com) that loads in 5 seconds without Adblock (plus all the filters) now takes over 35 secs to load!!![/quote]
the list is outdated. A had created a new list once which was WAY shorter, and didn't blocked sourceforge etc. But I lost it.
Image IPB

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)